PROMOSI DAN KEPUTUSAN PENGGUNAAN JASA JALUR NUGRAHA EKAKURIR (JNE) BAGI PEDAGANG ONLINE DI KECAMATAN MASARAN KABUPATEN SRAGEN

Titik Kurniawati Ipung Sri Purwanti Hery

Sari


The rise of delivery and online business industries in Indonesia has an impact on the intense competition for delivery goods at domestically/abroad. The study identified that the effectiveness of promotion made JNE superior to other delivery companies. The theories of Tjiptono (2008); and Nugroho (2005) stated that services use decisions that based on certain preferences including promotions.This study aims to determine whether promotion influences the decision to use JNE for online traders in Masaran District, Sragen Regency. This study used a quantitative approach, by optimising 100 respondents of online traders as samples and was taken by accidental sampling technique. Questionnaire was to be the instrument for collecting data. The data obtained were tested by Linear Regression Test, t Test and R2 Test. The linear regression and the t test results show that the promotion has a significant positive effect on the decision to use JNE services. R2 Test Results obtained number of 0.873 or 87.3% the decision to use JNE is influenced by promotion, the remaining 12.7% is influenced by other variables. The results of this study can be used as guidelines, recommendations, references and material for the company and other future researches related to marketing.


Kata Kunci


Decision, Services, Online Traders, Promotions

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Hurriyati, R., 2015. Bauran Pemasaran dan Loyalitas Konsumen. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Kotler, P. and Armstrong, G., 2008. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran, Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Kotler, P., 2009. Marketing management: A south Asian perspective. Pearson Education India.

Laksana, F., 2008. Manajemen pemasaran pendekatan praktis. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Nugroho, S., 2005. Prilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: Prenada Media.

Rahmawati, H., 2017.. Pengaruh Word of Mouth, Lokasi, Kualitas Pelayanan, dan Persepsi Harga terhadap Kualitas Penggunaan Jasa (Studi pada Konsumen JNE Bandar Lampung). Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik, Universitas Lampung.

Tjiptono, F., 2008. Strategi Pemasaran Edisi 3. Yogyakarta: Andi.

Wantu, D., Yantu, I. and Isa, R., 2014. Pengaruh bauran promosi terhadap keputusan pelanggan menggunakan jasa PT. Pos Indonesia (persero) cabang gorontalo. KIM Fakultas Ekonomi & Bisnis, 2(1)..


Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.